Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Catching up!




Our computer got the April fools day virus. Thanks to my good friend Natalie we are now up and running! I wasn't unable to document the binks withdrawal period but I am happy to say that there are no more binks in our house and Nelson is doing GREAT! It was not nearly as bad as I had thought. I have confirmation that she was ready because I was easily able to explain to her that her binks was "broken" and she understood.


Sadly she's quickly growing out of her 2T jeans. She's growing so fast and is speaking all sorts of words. Today she wanted a "smoovy" (smoothie) so here are a couple of pictures of her enjoying it. She prefers hers in a bowl with a spoon instead of a cup.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Dude, where's my smoovy? Pass those jeans to Rowie.

p.s. dang, she's cute!

The Rinkels said...

Can't blame her there. Smoovies are good.
She's a great subject for blog posts.

Michelle M said...

Yay for winning the binkie battle! Chalk up one more for moms everywhere!