Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's SO exciting.

Most of you know I've had migraines for about 6 years. I've seen 3 different neurologist and tried 8 different medications as well as acupuncture. One of the medications even caused me to lose a bunch of hair. UGGG! Anyway.......... about 7 weeks ago I saw a neurologist who specializes in migraines. After about a 4 minutes evaluation she subscribed yet another medication. Two actually. At this point I'm willing to try just about anything. I quickly filled the prescription and anxiously awaited the relief. Well I'm thrilled to say that in 7 weeks I've had only 3 migraines. I was previously having about 4-5 a week. It's so amazing. I feel great. And the bonus is the medication makes me sleep well at night (most of the time). I couldn't be happier. I wish I had seen Dr. Robinson at Vancouver Neurology 6 years ago. She's the best!

2 comments:

Andrew & Chaina Lemmons said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I bet you couldnt be any happier.

If my photographer does not call me by Monday I will definately get a hold of you to use your skills. Thank you!

The Rinkels said...

I'm really happy that you've found some relief. You must be like a whole new girl.