Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SLACKER

Man I'm a slacker. I know it! I haven't updated my blog in over a month. Even Laurel updates more then me and she has a new baby and is sleep deprived. The truth is I have no excuse. I'll update you on what's been going on.
1) Shayne will be officially employed by the city of Camas starting March 2ND as a firefighter/paramedics. We're excited.
2) I'm enjoying the new charge nurse position I took. It's very different work then before. It keeps my mind very busy and the days go by so fast.
3) I took about a month off from running and now I'm back in the game. Its only 6 months until the Hood to Coast run and I have to crack down. I'm also doing the Shamrock run in March which should be fun.
4) Drew is in wrestling. He is small for his weight division but seems to be enjoying it. He also has a girlfriend and is going to the winter formal. We have not yet met her but his mom has. I believe her name is Megan. It seems to be on the down-low even though I pry!
5) Nelson is growing and growing. She continues to get into everything. She has lots and lots of words and eats very good. She's also sleeping from 2030 until about 0700 everyday with a 2 hour nap. Its quite wonderful.
6) My headaches are FINALLY under control. It took 6 years but I'm doing great now. I have an occasional one but nothing like before. I'm loving it!
7) We just had a vacancy on one of our rentals but it quickly filled and now we are once again full. Thank goodness!
8) Shayne is starting a project! He's building a window seat/toy cubby in the living room. I can't wait to get the toys put away.
9) It's tax time! YAHOOOOOOO!
10) Some of Nelsons favorite words........"row row (Rowan), lawlow (Laurel), eese (Elise), uncle, chocolate and buckle.
Now, Ill try my best to keep up with my sisters and the blogging!

4 comments:

Gary and Kirsten said...

I am glad to hear the Bradley Family is doing well. But, we would love to see some pictures!! Glad to hear you were able to fill your rentals. Let us know when your runs are so we can cheer you on.

D and L Morgan said...

Thank you for the update finally. Hey, do you remember when John would call Laurel lowlow??? It was cute! We need pictures too!!!

Michelle M said...

I don't think anyone can keep up with Heidi and Laurel on blogging- they're too quick, efficient, and thorough somehow.

I love Nelson's words; Dayton sleeps the same amount that she does- it's great.

I'm excited for taxes! I just need to sit down and do them...

The Rinkels said...

Nice post - a lot of good information. Yet something is missing.....PICTURES! I want to see Nelson doing cute, big girl things. You're making progress though.