Friday, November 14, 2008

A little toilet interest







For weeks now Nellie has been dispensing the toilet paper to anyone who will let her in the bathroom. Today she unzipped her pajamas and pulled me to the toilet and pointed. I thought I'd give it a try! I put her on the toilet and she pushed and pushed. Then she clapped her hands with excitement and reached for the toilet paper. There was nothing in there but she seemed to think it was great. We decided to get her little toilet out and let her give it another try. Here are some pics of the event. She was more interested in trying to climb inside.

6 comments:

waterspotted said...

Jill you always crack me up, I'm so glad you've got your baby girl, i think though that you may have met your match! :)

The Rinkels said...

She's such a big girl already. Toilet paper is fascinating stuff.

Laurel said...

She'll be using that potty before you know it! I hope she doen't try to climb in after she does the duty.

Michelle M said...

Dayton refuses to use his. At first it was a toy, and now he just yells "No poop potty!" I'm so glad Nellie's more open to hers. Hooray for an early start!

Gary and Kirsten said...

That would be great if she started potty training! If she watches Shayne make him sit down!

Caroline said...

It's really cool to "see" nellie growing up. She's so cute in every single picture-especially when she smiles.