Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A much needed update...................

So I signed up for a very necessary 3 x a week personal trainer at the gym. He's kicking my tooshy and I'm loving it!! He told me to stop obsessing about my intake and weight. He said I can't weigh for a month. He's talking to the wrong girl! We'll see how that goes................
So every time I leave the gym I'm soaking wet and thrilled at the progress. This poor guy doesn't know what he's got himself into. There is a large amount of whining and a moderate amount of cussing but he continues to stay positive and motivate me.
I'm currently committed to 3 days of cardio a week and 3 days of weight training. I'll keep you posted!

6 comments:

Caroline said...

great! i would need a guy like that too. but you already lost so much weight! i could really see that this summer =)

Gary and Kirsten said...

Can you hear me cheering "Go Jill" all the way from Chehalis? I had a trainer names Becki and she had me doing lunges around the track. Every time I went down I said to myself "I hate Becky!" I was just kidding but it kept me motivated. You are inspiring me to get back on the elliptical and start eating better.

G & G Laseke said...

Your trainer is just doing what I told him to do "kick her butt".

waterspotted said...

Jill you could weigh 300lbs and still be a sexy ocd bitch :) but i'm proud of you for working so damn hard (in everything you do) you're the proverbial bomb!

olrac said...

great job men

Vakil Online said...
This comment has been removed by the author.