Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sometimes things just go bad....................

So yesterday morning we had a potluck at work. I took scrambled eggs and sausage and orange juice. Other things at the potluck were
*cheesy potatoes
*scones
*fruit salad
*glazed doughnut holes
*cinnamon rolls
*french toast casserole
I mention this because I completely fell off the deep end. I started with a positive attitude telling myself that I would stick to the scrambled eggs and fruit salad. The truth is the scrambled eggs and fruit salad never even his my plate. I started out with 2 doughnut holes, a large scoop of cheesy potatoes and some sausage. The meeting went on for 2.5 hours and in that time I consumed enough calories for 3 days. I actually lost track of how much I ate.
Later that day things got worse. I think I gave up by the afternoon. I can't possibly name everything but I would like to mention a few ........................ a twix, a bite of snickers and a piece of lasagna.
Super frustrating. Super gross. Super chubby that evening. I seriously didn't want to get on the scale this morning but I did because I said I would. 180 lbs. What a disappointment. At least it gave me the drive to do better the next day. Something good had to come out of it.

No comments: