Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yesterday.................

I don't think I can remember everything I ate yesterday but I can remember that it included 5 Mothers brand toffee cookies. Someone brought them to work so they wouldn't eat them. I can say that I am definitely a team player! I really helped her out. Needless to say I was 180 this morning. It gave me the drive I needed to get it together.
Noon - a cup of tomato soup and an apple
1615 - half a chicken enchilada with corn tortilla (Nellie size portion) and 4 Andes mints
1900 - a bowl of multi-grain Cheerios
I also had an appointment with my trainer at the gym at 1500. It was obvious I didn't eat enough prior to the gym as I got light headed and shaky. I'm pretty sure that I worked off quite a bit of calories as I was dripping when I left. This guy means business! It's super hard work but I know it will pay off in the end. Tomorrow is cardio day....................... lots of running.

2 comments:

Andrew & Chaina Lemmons said...

Keep it up! You have to have a cookie, or two, or three every once in a while. Atleast you get right back at it and keep working out.

The Rinkels said...

You are badass!